OUTDOOR FAMILY SESSION CLOTHING GUIDE
Okay mamas you scheduled your family session! You made it through your first hurdle of actually finding a date where your entire family had a few hours open! Wohoo!! Now your next thought is, what the heck are we all going to wear?! I don’t even know where to start! No worries, I got you!!!
Did you know styling is something I offer as a part of your session? Well it is and I am here to help, guide and even pick out your outfits for your session.
Dressing your entire family for photos can be stressful. I totally get it! Clothing and colors are a very big part of your photos, so here are some tips and tricks to help guide through picking out all of your outfits to compliment your photo session.
Let’s break it down…
WHAT TO WEAR AND WHAT NOT TO WEAR
- Mix and coordinate, don’t match
2. Stay away from graphics, athletic wear and neon/florescent colors
3. Neutrals are always a safe bet
4. Make sure everyone's clothing fits properly
5. Keep in mind the location and the season when choosing outfits
6. Textures and layers say yes to
7. Don't forget to accessorize
8. Ask me! I me here to help and guide you
HOW TO START PICKING OUTFITS
- Check out my full page of inspiration for more visual ideas on how to put together awesome color combination, textures and prints! https://www.pinterest.com/brittanyannphotos/boards/
- Choose your color palette
- Pick out one outfit and then work around it. Mom this is your time to shine! Choose a beautiful dress for yourself and work the rest of the family around your print or color.
Share this story